Grand Haven, MI 49417
DirectionsFrom Lake Michigan Drive, travel north on 128th Avenue to Green St; follow Green St North East (128th Ave N) and turn left on N. Cedar to the park entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Woodland Cabin
- Picnic tables
- Hiking trails and boardwalks
- Accessible kayak and canoe launch
- River overlook decks
- Fishing dock
- Rustic toilet
- Paved parking area
- Newly completed Idema Explorers Trail access
- All facilities except hiking trails are universally accessible
MapThis map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. The 142-acre property includes nearly a mile of Grand River frontage and a diversity of natural communities including wetlands, mature mixed hardwood and pine forest, and remnants of prairie plant communities. The site offers outstanding views of the Grand River and expansive wetlands to the north.
HoursMarch 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through February 28: 7am to 8pm
FeesThere are no entry or launch fees.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.