Deer Creek Park
Coopersville, MI 49404
From Leonard Street, travel south on 60th Avenue to the park entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Boat launch for small boats and canoes only
- Picnic tables
- Rustic toilets
- Barrier free facilities include rustic toilets.
MapThis map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Tucked away at the mouth of Deer Creek, this two-acre shady nook offers a peaceful retreat for fishing and picnicking. A boat launch, accommodating small boats and canoes, offers easy access to the Grand River.
HoursMarch 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through February 28: 7am to 8pm
The parking area is not plowed in winter.
There are no entry fees.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.