Kouw Park picture courtesy of @2goodspies from Instagram.
5591 Lakeshore Ave
Holland, MI 49424
From Holland, go North on US-31 and turn left on Van Buren St. The park will be located on the West side of Lakeshore Dr.
Amenities & Activities
- Picnic shelter (reservable)
- Swimming beach (NO LIFEGUARDS)
- Picnic area
- Scenic Lake Michigan views
- Modern restrooms
- Parking lot
This 3.7-acre park is located along 200 feet of beachfront on Lake Michigan at the end of Van Buren Road. The park features improved facilities including picnic areas, play equipment, restrooms and parking.
- March 1 through October 15 - 7AM to 10PM
- October 16 through February 28 - 7AM to 8PM
Motor vehicle parking fees are in effect from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend. Learn more »
- Dogs are not permitted May 1 through September 30.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10' max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, playground areas, volleyball courts, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.