15400 Polk St.
West Olive, MI 49460
From US-31, travel west on Croswell Street to 156th. Turn south on 156th to the entrance.
- Weaver House & Trellis (reservable)
- Picnic tables
- Hiking trails
- Ungroomed cross country ski trails
- Rustic toilets
This Map shows amenities, features and trails. Pine Bend offers 239 acres of woods and wetlands along the Pigeon River. Over six miles of trails for hiking and cross country skiing meander through bottomland and upland forest, old pine plantations and along the river. Trails connect to Hemlock Crossing on the east end of this property. Pine Bend is also the site of beautiful ceremonial trellis and the Weaver House, a restored 1901 home that is available to reserve for business meetings, weddings and other activities.
March 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through February 28: 7am to 8pm
There are no entry fees.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.
Additional Park Rules