COVID-19 – Limitations on Food Service Establishments, Click Here
Important requirements to remain are:
- Facilities must have a written COVID-19 plan
- Restaurants must limit capacity to 25%
- Customers may not wait for seating. A limited amount may wait for to-go food.
- Employees must be screened daily for symptoms of illness.
- Employees and customers must wear masks. Customers may remove masks when seated at their table.
Required Signs for Food Service Establishments
- Food Service License Information
- Temporary License Information
- Plan Review Packet | Overview
- Foodborne Illness
- Training & Education
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you do not find what you are looking for on our Food Services pages, please feel free to contact our Food Service Division at (616) 393-5645.
Restaurant Inspection Reports
Other Food Regulatory AgenciesMichigan Department of Agriculture & Rural Development (MDARD)
United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA)