Casnovia, MI 49318
DirectionsFrom Cleveland Street in Coopersville, travel north on 40th then east on Hoover. Turn south on 24th Avenue to the entrance.
Amenities & Activities
- Forest Picnic Shelter (reservable)
- Lake Picnic Shelter (reservable)
- Fishing dock
- Swimming beach NO LIFEGUARDS
- Modern restrooms
- Picnic tables
- Nature trails
- Creek overlook platform
- Ball field
- Sand volleyball courts
- Horseshoe pit
MapThis map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. Overlooking Crockery Lake from a bluff amid towering trees, this 40 acre park provides a variety of recreational opportunities for the entire family including swimming, fishing, sand volleyball and picnicking. About one mile of hiking trails along a creek and through the woods offers abundant spring wildflowers from mid-April through May.
HoursApril 1 through October 31: 7am to 10pm
Closed from November 1 through March 31.
FeesThere are no entry fees.
- Dogs are not permitted on the beach or lakefront, in picnic areas, playground areas, park buildings, restrooms, ball fields or volleyball courts, or off-trail.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.