8212 - 28th Ave
Jenison, MI 49428
DirectionsLocated in Georgetown Township on the corner of 28th Avenue and Bauer Road. The park entrance is on 28th Avenue.
Amenities & Activities
- Vanderlaan Room (reservable)
- DeVries Room (reservable)
- Maples Picnic Shelter (reservable)
- Picnic building (reservable)
- Age of Discovery playground
- Picnic tables
- Horseshoe pit
- Nature trails
- Modern restrooms
MapThis map shows amenities, parking areas, features and trails. This popular 104 acre family park has a full array of recreational opportunities including extensive picnic areas and nature trails. The mature hardwood forest is well known for its spectacular spring wildflowers in April and May. A highlight of the park is the Age of Discovery playground which overlooks a terrain map of the United States.
HoursApril 1 through October 15: 7am to 10pm
October 16 through March 31: 7am to 8pm
FeesThere are no entry or launch fees.
- Dogs are required to be leashed (10’ max) and under control at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted in park buildings, restrooms, picnic shelters, playground areas, off-trail, or as posted.
- Owners must clean up after their pet and dispose of waste in a trash receptacle.
- Leader dogs for persons with disabilities are permitted in all areas at any time.
- Recognizing that most dogs enjoy running and playing freely, many Ottawa County Open Space Lands allow dogs year-round off leash.